Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Words

What I'm working on:

1. Senior Project script, getting to the end of Act 1 by the end of next week.
2. Writing the Short Film script, draft 1 due next week
3. Short papers and reading for English
4. Scene for Acting II
5. Filming at some point here for Basic
6. And Degree Planning bullshit

It's Week 7. Wow. This went fast. Like...really fast. And I can only imagine it's going to go even faster.

I feel like doing something like my main character -- hopping a train to Miami or Savannah or wherever with only the clothes on my back and a wallet. But I like having a traveling buddy. Anyone want to join me?

1 comment:

  1. You know, of course, that I'd hunt you down like a dog. You'd never have a moment's rest, looking over your shoulder, wondering if you'll see my face.

    ReplyDelete