Saturday, November 28, 2009

Boat Drinks

Plugging away at my script, heading to the midpoint. Into Act 2 right now, focusing on making sure I've got enough to get me to that point. And working on the final of my short film script. And preparing for a frightening Monday and Tuesday as I do my Basic Film final project since there were absolutely no cameras available except on the due date. Also, I think I only have two actors instead of three. Which means the script gets revised. Again. Hooray!

Plan that's not related at all to homework: try to work for Bonnie Hunt. Why not? She's funny, she knows people, she does it all. Got nothing to lose, so I'm going to send some info out her way. We'll see how it goes.

1 comment:

  1. Jeez, if you get to work with Bonnie Hunt, I'm coming to visit. I love her.

    ReplyDelete